EFT Setup

All loans are disbursed via our electronic funds transfer (EFT) process.

If your institution is not currently receiving funds electronically through Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board (THECB), you'll need the Vendor Direct Deposit Authorization form to set up a Vendor ID number with new bank account information. This form can also be used to change your banking institution.

To receive disbursement rosters as a file, you will need to download MOVEit.

For technical assistance to implement the EFT process, please contact us. If you are contacting a representative by email, be sure to choose the contact reason, "Technical Website Questions," so your question is routed to the correct representative.