Types of Financial Aid - State and Federal Grants and Scholarships
State and Federal Grants and Scholarships provide financial aid that does not have to be repaid. Some grants and scholarships require the student to maintain a certain grade point average (GPA) or take certain courses. Most grants are awarded on the basis of financial need.
This section of the site lists the State and Federal Grants and Scholarship programs available to students at Texas colleges and universities.
- Texas Educational Opportunity Grant Program (TEOG)
- Toward EXcellence, Access, and Success Grant Program (TEXAS Grant)
- Tuition Equalization Grant Program (TEG)
- Education and Training Vouchers for Youths Aging Out of Foster Care in Texas
- Federal PELL Grant (redirect to federal website)
- Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (redirect to federal website)
- Federal Teacher Quality Enhancement Scholarships from the U.S. Department of Education
- Fifth Year Accounting Student Scholarship Program
- Kenneth H. Ashworth Fellowship Program
- Marine Corps Foundation Scholarship
- National Health Service Corps (NHSC) Scholarship
- Texas Public Educational Grant Program (TPEG)