Institutions are encouraged to complete several online training modules available on Student Financial Aid Program Information website. Please reference the HelmNet Training announcement for additional information.
- BOT FAQs
- BOT School Official Authorization
- BOT 2013-2014 Cohort Forgiveness and Default Rates
- EFT Setup
- Electronic System Access Agreement
- IRS Certification Requirements
- MOVEit User Guide
- FY 2017 BOT Private Institution Final Allocation Memo
- FY 2017 BOT Public Institution Final Allocation Memo
- FY 2016 College Access Loan Allocations
For more information, please contact us. If you are contacting a representative by email, be sure to choose the contact reason, "Student Loan - School Info Request," so your question is routed to the correct representative.
This is not a secure website, and therefore sensitive information should not be included in your messages.
Our Interactive Voice Response system (IVR) allows borrowers access to their loan and account information through the telephone system at any time. Our IVR also allows borrowers the ability to make a check-by-phone payment at any time of the day with no waiting. Please refer borrowers to (512) 427-6340 (Main) or (800) 242-3062 (Toll Free). Calls will be routed appropriately through the automated system.